The Saltwater Slip is a simple slip dress with adjustable straps that can be layered or worn on its own. The pattern comes with two length options: above the knee, and tea length (with side slits). It also comes with optional side ties to add a bit of waist shaping. Wear this slip over a tee shirt, under a sheer dress, or on its own! The pattern comes in sizes XS-7X and includes multiple cup size options (B/C and C/D). This is a pullover dress with no closures. You'll want to make this easy-to-sew slip again and again!
The model in the long pink version is wearing a size small blended to a medium at the hips.
The model in the short version is wearing a size 4X
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Pattern includes two cup size options (B/C and C/D).
- Pattern includes options for two lengths. Above the knee and tea length with side slits.
- Printed pattern includes: cute envelope, instructions booklet, and pattern in all sizes printed on tissue paper.
- Designed for woven fabrics.
- Get inspired and share your make using #SaltwaterSlip on social media.
- 3/8"[9.5mm] Lingerie strap slides and rings set
- Matching thread
- OPTIONAL: 3/8 [1cm] bias tape maker