Victorian House Embroidery Kit
The Victorian House Embroidery Stitch Sampler is a twist on Blackwork embroidery stitches.
Each stitch is printed right onto the fabric with an easy-to-follow lettered guide, plus you get to practice the stitch several more times on the sampler, including a finished piece in the center.
Stitches you'll learn:
- Stem Stitch
- Blackwork Stitches:
- Floral Lace
- Closed Herringbone Darning
- Small Diamond
- Sketched Satin
The sampler pack includes:
- Screen printed pattern on cotton
- Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
- no. 9 embroidery needle
- Link to a downloadable online guide
- Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
- 6" embroidery hoop
Recommended for Ages 12+
The finished sampler is 8.5"x8.5", fits onto a 6" hoop for framing.