Checkerboard Daisy Embroidery Kit
Stitch groovy checkerboard daisies! Have fun learning beginner-friendly embroidery stitches and basics while creating a retro design with this beginner-friendly embroidery kit from fiber artist Melissa Galbraith of MCreativeJ.
This hand embroidery kit is great for new stitchers who want to learn how to prep fabric for stitching, an easy design transfer method, splitting thread, threading the needle, and knotting thread, as well as the satin stitch, back stitch, radial satin stitch, and French knots.
- KIT INCLUDES -
• Materials for one embroidery
• Cream cotton fabric
• 4-inch beechwood embroidery hoop
• Full skeins of DMC embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Water soluble transfer pattern
• Backing materials
• Directions on how to stitch the pattern and recommended stitches
• Directions on how to finish the embroidery to display like a picture frame
Go behind the scenes and follow me on Instagram at @MCreativeJ to see how my creations are made and for exclusive promos. This kit is an exclusive and original design of MCreativeJ.
About M Creative J:
Des Moines, WA
Learn more about all of our suppliers' values.